10 Basic Etiquettes to Enjoy a "Happy Subway Train" 100 Times More
1. Do not push and shove on a crowded train.
2. Let passengers get off the train before you board.
3. Offer your seat to pregnant women, people with children, and the physically disadvantaged.
4. Do not walk or run when riding an escalator.
5. Turn your cell phone to vibration mode and keep your voice down while on the phone.
6. Do not buy things from peddlers in subway trains.
7. Do not run or speak aloud on subway trains.
8. Fold up your newspaper for others or take it with you when you get off.
9. Keep to the right when walking in subway stations.
10. Do not try to get an illegal free ride on a subway train.