10 Basic Etiquettes to Enjoy a "Happy Subway Train" 100 Times More
- 1. Do not push and shove on a crowded train.
- 2. Let passengers get off the train before you board.
- 3. Offer your seat to pregnant women, people with children, and the physically disadvantaged.
- 4. Do not walk or run when riding an escalator.
- 5. Turn your cell phone to vibration mode and keep your voice down while on the phone.
- 6. Do not buy things from peddlers in subway trains.
- 7. Do not run or speak aloud on subway trains.
- 8. Fold up your newspaper for others or take it with you when you get off.
- 9. Keep to the right when walking in subway stations.
- 10. Do not try to get an illegal free ride on a subway train.